2012年10月30日 星期二

我的爸爸陳宗顯讀後心得


After Reading My Father Johnson Chen Book
and After Consultation with Consultant Chen
and Overall Reading Books From Consultant Chen

From JH, in America

Dear Hellen,
I finished reading one book, the book about your Dad, I started on that because that's your favorite.
I really like that book, understanding and learning different aspect of seeing things...
One thing really sparked on me from the book, is to understand the fundamental value of things, not its' surface which it apply the same to people. I have made some judgments on people and things which I thought I know, but now I think I would do it differently. A lots of things may not appear to what it seen to be, and it could only be seen by heart.

As you said "Every man could potentially be your husband." Think back of my life, there are so many things I could have done differently, and to get marry long ago, yet possible divorced too. Only because I don't know myself well enough...
As reading I'm learning to understand myself and hope I could better practice myself in life.
I'm on to 2nd book, I'll share my thoughts with you as I read....
Thank you, you're the best!!
JH
finished the book about Hellen's dad, I really enjoyed reading it. I felt I have missed so much in life, yet so much to learn…. 

One thing really sparked on me from the book, is to understand the fundamental value of things, not it's surface which it apply the same to people. I have made some judgements on people and things which I thought I know, but now I think I would do it differently. A lots of things may not appear to what it seen to be, and it could only be seen by heart.

沒有留言: